Over 5000 Downloaded | Get Your Copy Today!
IHE USA is proud to announce the release of our very first eBook, provided to you complimentary! Learn how you can leverage IHE profiles to achieve health information exchange, enhance your business, and improve quality care for patients.
"Interoperability For Dummies – IHE Edition, will help readers to not only understand the value and critical nature of standards-based interoperable health IT systems and IHE’s role, but how to personally become part of the solution by implementing change in their organization.” Joyce Sensmeier, RN-BC, MS, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, FAAN, President, IHE USA.
Uncover the Power of IHE!
Interoperability For Dummies, IHE Edition provides practical advice for understanding the ins and outs of healthcare interoperability! This helpful book tells you what you need to know about leveraging IHE to improve your organization’s ability to share patient information—securely and efficiently. Topics discussed in this eBook include:
- IHE Basics: find out how IHE can help you meet your interoperability goals.
- Secure Document Sharing: examine the current state of document exchange, look at some different scenarios for exchanging information, and find out how IHE is improving the process.
- Get Involved: Discover the many opportunities IHE offers for stakeholders and clinicians to work together.
Open this eBook and Discover...
- Ten benefits of using IHE
- How to participate in IHE Connectathons
- An introduction to IHE profiles
- The ways providers can exchange information
- Information about the Health Story Project
- An overview of the IHE process
- An introduction to the IHE USA Certification Program
Please contact IHE USA for more information on bulk ordering!